Monday, August 13, 2012

Sight Words, Sight Words and more Sight Words

There are chair marks on my thighs and a cramp in my shoulder but -- I got all my Super Sight Word Success  put in a zip file. Phew! After typing away a beautiful day I couldn't even download the file to TeachersPayTeachers because they were too busy. That hurt (even if it was my own fault). I'm afraid no one will ever see my great packet as there are literally 100s of sight word products.

I am super proud of my Super Sight Word Success packet although not nearly as proud as I was of my kindergarteners last year. They were Sight Word Sensations! I know my methods work and now it will be even easier for me to implement them this year and think of more ways to improve.
My cover page - dogs of course.

There are 105 sight word pages like this. AND 105 in a traditional font. 
This week I will figure out how to put a free game page on this blog. It was a class favorite. Anyway check out the packet Super Sight Word Success  Over 300 pages of information, flashcards, worksheets and activities. Spread the sight word.

No comments:

Post a Comment