Friday, August 10, 2012

Monster Glyph DONE

Stayed home today with my granddaughter. She wanted to sew. So - I let her. Then I finished a project that will surely raise the I.Q. of every student in my class. I sewed basket liners for the 2 baskets that hold tracing pages and plain drawing paper.  They currently have ugly plaid liners that came with the baskets. NOW they will have brown checked DOG print liners. That is about as useful as the curtain toppers I made.

I did FINALLY finish my unit for Glad Monster / Sad Monster by Ed Emberley and Anne Miranda. Since I can't stop in the middle of making these units and sew, I don't know why it takes me so long. I hope someone else gets some use out of it.

Here's what one of the template pages looks like.  Besides the glyph information I put in lots of writing pages and display pages too.
Monster Lesson
Time to sort the posters!

No comments:

Post a Comment