Saturday, January 5, 2013

100th Day of School, 100s Day, 100 MUSEUM

I have my whole month of January planned. I love penguins and my class is reading and writing so let the research and learning begin!
Last year's eager researchers. Answering questions about penguins.Penguins TPT

I was so happy that all my penguin stuff was in a nice packet (thanks to putting it together for TPT) that I thought I'd do the same for my 100 museum. Yikes! It was way more work than I thought it would be. One hundred and five pages later my packet it done. It's a good thing I have the penguins first because my brain is now obsessing on my 100 Museum.
Not really a dog-themed 100 packet, but I always like to include a cute pup. 100 Museum TPT
Another blogger has a collection of 100s Day posts to check out: 100th Day Linky Party

Looking forward to seeing my FDKers on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment